To our Clients, Partners, and Friends:
Our thoughts are with you during these uncertain times. Our priority is the health, safety, and well-being of our employees, clients, and the community at large. As we continue to monitor the impacts of COVID-19, we want to update you on actions we are taking to manage the situation at WB Wells, as well as reassure you that we are currently fully operational and working hard on your project!
“Internally united, externally reliable” is the vision we have grabbed on to for 2020. This captures not only the current reality of WB Wells, but keeps us focused on who we want to be. Our strength as a company has always been the trust, respect, and goodwill and teamwork exhibited among our employees. With a service-oriented and a client-centric value firmly rooted, we will continue to deliver exceptional client experiences while we deal with this evolving health risk.
Out of a desire to care well for our employees, their families, and the community at large, we are implementing the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control as well as state and local authorities by following the practices below:
- We have instructed them to practice “social distancing” as a way to reduce the spread of coronavirus and be extra vigilant about washing their hands.
- We are supporting team members to work from home and encouraging internal and client meetings to be conducted using video conferencing or the phone.
- For our survey crews, most of their work is performed outdoors with limited contact with other people. WB Wells is integrating current health and safety practices regarding COVID-19 into our safety protocols and will continue to conduct fieldwork that can be completed in a manner that complies with federal, state, and local policies as they evolve.
- We are committed to continuing our strong partnerships and achieving project goals in the timeframes communicated to our team members. Our teams are focused on meeting the expectations of our clients.
Working together, we are committed to living our vision of being “internally united, externally reliable”. Our people are resilient and care deeply about each other, our clients, and our communities.
We thank you for your trust in us, especially during these difficult times.
Thank you for your partnership and support in these challenging times. If you have any questions, please reach out to myself or the project manager you have been most recently working with.
– Tim Young, Director of Operations